Oriental Fragrances: Summer Images.

I don’t need a car to whiz by
All I need is my feet allowing me to walk under the sky.
I don’t want to miss details.
There is no need to fast forward.
I see the earth as something grand
So, I ignore the city and listen to the hush.


Since the beginning of this year, 2011, we've experienced unprecedented occurrences, including Jasmine Revolution that overturned Middle-East's dictators, greatest quake and tsunami in Japan than ever before, assassination of bin Laden, the first downgrade of American government stock and so forth.
As walking to the wind, we have to get through this age as long as we breath.
Once in a while, we, however, need to get rest.
Enjoy the pictures that let you feel of oriental summer.















Source(s):

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Super-Sexy Korean Girl: Oh In Hye

Oh In Hye: Seductive Girl From South Korea